Zfort Group is looking for an experienced WordPress developer who will implement WEB applications based on requirements from customers and management. We are looking for a self-driven developer who will be responsible mostly for both back-end and some front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- WordPress webstes development leveraging HTML/CSS/JS;
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- collaborate with the dev team to analyze/classify tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- help front-end developers with client-side solutions and troubleshooting.
- Experience with WordPress - at least 3 years;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- good written and spoken English;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- result orientation.
- A flexible, fun workplace;
- Attainable and challenging goals;
- Seasonal company-sponsored events.
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office.
If you are interested, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.