Zfort Group is looking for a professional PHP Laravel Developer with a great growth potential to work with a technical team and project manager to help us improve existing web application.
Looking for a self-driven web application developer that cares about the overall project.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with the dev team to analyze/classify tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- helps front-end developers with client-side solutions and troubleshooting;
- Collaborates with PM, engineers and designers, analyzes and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements;
- Peer Reviews.
- OOP Fundamentals;
- Experience with integration/building API services (REST API);
- good written English (Intermediate and higher);
- a willingness to learn new technologies and languages;
- good analytical thinking;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- result orientation.
As a Plus:
- experience with tools: CI/CD, docker, version control systems (GitHub preferred)
- attention to web page performance and security.
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office.
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com.