Zfort Group is looking for an experienced WordPress developer who will implement WEB applications based on requirements from customers and management. We are looking for a self-driven developer who will be responsible mostly for both back-end and some front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Build custom WordPress websites and follow our standards;
Partner with our design team to advise on the technical viability of their ideas;
- Supporting and owning the development of WordPress websites;
Supporting the launch of landing pages and multi-variate tests.
- Experience with WordPress at least 3-4 years;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- Result orientation.
- Remote work;
- Work up to 3 pm EST time.
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com