Zfort Group is looking for An Infrastructure Operations Engineer / Customer Support Specialist to Spryker product-team.
Shift schedule, remote work from home.
- direct user support
- help administer our production and testing environments that reside in AWS.
- be part of the team that helps support, monitor, and administer Spryker cloud resources (public and private) for all environments that reside in AWS and/or Azure.
- Configure, test, deploy, and upgrade software for production in AWS
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve software, network, process, and system failures for a globally distributed workforce
- Control EC2 instance lifecycle and other AWS resources using Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform
- Respond to monitoring alerts
- Author and recommend settings for applications, operating systems, networks, and cloud services to improve performance, security, and reliability
- Set up and manage user accounts, login restrictions and SaaS based application permissions
- Develop plans and perform routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems such as patch management and application hotfixes
- Ensure security through access controls, firewalls, VPNs, and audit logging
- Generate Vulnerability Management & Patching reports with all relevant actions and information
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Contribute to internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Documents problem status and resolution
- Respond to security incidents when appropriate and gathers required information
- Makes recommendations to improve security and participate in investigations as needed
- Participate in the design, implementation, and execution of backup and disaster recovery plan for infrastructure solutions
- Focused on customer satisfaction and attention to detail in your work
- A strong desire to learn and contribute across a variety of technologies and disciplines
- Love of working in a fast-moving, constantly changing team environment
- Ability to quickly diagnose and solve problems collaboratively
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role required
- Solid working knowledge of Linux and OS/X required, Windows is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with key cloud platforms/providers, including but not limited to Amazon Web Service, GCP and Azure
- Ability to create scripts in Python or other modern language required
- Proven understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, routing, and related networking protocols, technologies and security related protocols (SSH, HTTPS, IPsec, etc.)
- Experience using source control/repositories (Git, GitHub) required
- Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Slack, TeamCity, etc.)
- Experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Experience designing, managing, building, configuring, administering, operating and maintaining components of an AWS cloud platform highly preferred
- Understanding of AWS security concepts including VPC, VPN, KMS, and IAM to protect data at-rest and in-transit via encryption highly desirable
- Experience with HashiCorp’s Terraform is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS/ECR, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments a plus
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Want to learn more? Please send CV firstname.lastname@example.org :)