We're looking for iOS developer for our Mobile team.
- Good knowledge of Swift language;
- Experience with application publishing;
- Design integration with Photoshop/Sketch;
- MVC, MVVM, Coordinator;
- In-App Purchases;
- Push notifications - Standard + Services;
- User Notifications;
- Payment system;
- Networking frameworks (Alamofire);
- Location Services;
- Analytics Systems - Flurry/Facebook/Firebase;
- CoreData Framework;
- Good knowledge of GCD;
- Legacy Projects Support;
- Refactoring experience;
- GraphQL/REST API usage.
Just have the basics:
- Objective C;
- Trainings and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office (always hot and on time);
- Funny corporate parties, interest clubs.
If you are interested, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.