Zfort Group is looking for a Senior React developer to join a dedicated team.
As an experienced Frontend Developer you are responsible within the Scrum team for building and developing the frontend of our e-commerce platform based on React.
You are responsible for the clean interaction between our frontend-as-a-service system, the CMS, the UX, the graphic designers and the backend developers.
Required Skills / Profile:
- High expertise in React;
- Safe handling of React Hooks: useState, useMemo, useCallback, useReducer, useEffect, useLayoutEffect & Custom Hooks;
- Very good understanding of Redux: Middlewares, Reducers, Thunks, Action Creators;
- Secure handling of React Context, Redux Middleware & Redux Thunk;
- Safe use of React Advanced Patterns: State-Reducer, Controlled Props, Render Props, Compound Components, HOCs, Props Collections;
- Other JS frameworks of advantage but not a must;
- Ability to write modular, testable, reusable, functional and class components;
- You have profound experience in modern development concepts (e.g. REST Api, Responsive Webdesign) and development tools (Git, Docker, npm, bower, Jenkins);
- Professional experience in the field of SEO, performance optimization;
- You are already familiar with test systems (Jest and/or Selenium);
- Experience with e-commerce systems, e.g.: Spryker, Shopware, Oxid, Magento is an advantage;
- Knowledge of user interaction in e-commerce is an advantage;
- Initial experience with GraphQL is a plus;
- Basic experience with the other technologies from our Tech Stack is an advantage;
- Experience with working within a Scrum Team is desirable;
- You have a strong interest in modular, clean, structured code and error-free playout across many browsers and devices;
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must have, German is a plus.
If you are interested, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.