Zfort Group is looking for a QA Automation Engineer (Agile Tester) to join a dedicated team.
We need someone who is strong in Testing and Automation of backend e-Commerce systems written in PHP (Spryker), Interfaces, Data Importers etc.
- You are part of an agile development team and work together with developers, product owners and representatives of the specialist departments on the implementation of technical requirements for the e-commerce system from the perspective of quality assurance;
- You participate in the complete story life cycle. You carry out tests, act as a mentor/coach in the team with regard to testing and quality aspects, build up both professional and technically relevant knowledge, develop automated tests and carry out manual, explorative tests;
- As part of the testing team, you will be jointly responsible for setting up and maintaining a testing infrastructure, designing and implementing or managing the various test levels and test phases within the sprint;
- From a QA point of view, you support the creation of and compliance with Definition of Ready and Definition of Done;
- You will support the team in the release management process and in the design and maintenance of test data for functional and load tests;
- You implement agile testing methods and quality assurance of sprint and final test reports;
- You process internal feedback and let it flow into the product improvement process.
- You have several years of experience in quality assurance for web software projects;
- Experience with e-commerce software, API (REST / SOAP) driven (web) architectures (SOA / microservices) is an advantage;
- Certification according to ISTQB or an agile test certification such as iSQI CAT is advantageous;
- You’re keeping yourself up to date with the latest test methods and relevant developments;
- You are skilled in working with open-source browser test frameworks (e.g. WebdriverIO, Selenium WebDriver, Nightwatch.js, Galen);
- You are familiar with common QA tools and have practical experience with test automation;
- You have hands-on experience with BDD and TDD and know tools like Cucumber;
- You have a high degree of independence, a sense of responsibility and an eye for detail;
- You have experience working within an agile team;
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must have, German is a plus.
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com.