Zfort Group is looking for a Middle+/Senior PHP developer to join a dedicated team.
As an experienced PHP developer, you are responsible within our Scrum team for building and developing the backend of our e-commerce platform based on the Spryker Commerce OS. You will ensure the clean interaction with the other micro services, e.g. the frontend (FaaS) and the fulfillment processes.
Required Skills / Profile:
• High level expertise and passion for programming with PHP
• You already have profound experience with standard frameworks like Symfony, Laravel or other
• SOLID and Clean Coding are your standard, unit and integration tests are a matter of course
• You have experience with other systems from the e-commerce environment, e.g. Spryker, Shopware, Oxid, Magento, Hybris or similar
• You have basic experience with the other backend technologies from our Tech Stack
• You know what it means to work as part of a Scrum Team
• You have a solid understanding of microservices web architectures driven via RESTful APIs and ideally practical experience in the areas of DevOps, CI/CD, Cloud Native Technologies
• Experience with agile software development methods, e.g. Pair Programming, TDD, or similar
• Experience with the Spryker Commerce OS is an advantage, but you should at least have completed the free Spryker Bootcamp, also to know what to expect from us
• Excellent written and spoken English is a must have, German is a plus
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com.