We’re looking for QA Engineers to the large complex web application.
- 1+ years experience in software testing
- Knowledge of testing approaches, techniques and methodologies
- Experience in web application testing
- Experience in working with test documentation (Test Cases, Checklists, Bug Reports)
- Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in API testing (RESTful API)
- Knowledge of DevTools
- Experience with Git
- Experience with SQL
- Willing to improve professional knowledge
- Performing manual testing of the products
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Take part in requirement analysis, business analysis
- Provide test estimations and status reports
- Unlimited vacation days and fully flexible working hours
- Join the development of a unique Cloud Commerce Operating System
- Remote work
- Trainings and certifications (paid by the company).
About the project:
Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, B2C and marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 800 API-based modules is cloud-compatible and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers.
The Spryker Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions in over 200 countries worldwide and is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and Prym.