We’re looking for a brilliant and ambitious Mobile developer who is seeking his next challenge, with proven experience in native Android/iOS development. We invite you to work in a creativity oriented, vibrant and non-formal environment that will encourage you to grow your development skills and experience while executing end-to-end software development process of a unique platform.
- Lead and execute end-to-end digital health mobile app. development process including: design, efficient execution, QA, release management, tools and documentation;
- Develop and integrate sophisticate algorithms to mobile app and integrate with server-side connectivity to mobile app.
- At least 3 years of experience with Android native development;
- Android NDK experience – Advantage;
- 3 years of Programming experience with Java / Kotlin – a must;
- Strong understanding of Android software design patterns;
- Familiar with code versioning tools;
- Knowledge OOP design principles;
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools;
- Highly passionate about software development tools, practices, and processes;
- Ability to work independently and perform well in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Level of English: Intermediate+.
Will be a plus:
- Working experience with Swift / Objective-C.
Our customer is an exciting and dynamic company, operating in the fore front of the digital health emerging market. We develop cutting-edge innovative speech processing platform to detect physiological changes in the human body using digital devices such as mobile phones and voice driven digital assistants. We currently focus on developing groundbreaking solution for monitoring CHF patients, through analysis of free speech captured by smartphone app and processed using cloud-based computing, using advance signal processing and machine learning algorithms.
If you feel interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com