Zfort Group is looking for an Android Developer to join the team of an existing project/product.
- Proven Android apps development experience (at least 2 years);
- Experience in Native Android UI development for phones and tablets and awareness of the Android UI/UX guidelines;
- Good understanding of mobile apps development life cycle;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and data structures;
- Knowledge of basic architectural approaches: MVP, MVVM, Clean;
- Experience working with RxJava, Dagger frameworks;
- Experience with GIT;
- Knowledge of technologies for web services development (in particular, REST API);
- Experience working with Kotlin;
- Experience writing unit tests, UI tests;
- Experience working in an agile product environment. I.e. understanding of Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience with teamwork tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Be self-organizing, take the initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- English - intermediate or higher.
- An ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff to produce results;
- Result-oriented with attention to details;
- Good team player who can work both independently and also as a team;
- An ability to work to deadlines;
- Willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise;
- Willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- paid sick leave and vacation;
- flexible working hours;
- trainings and certifications.