- 2+ years of experience in frontend development;
- Solid knowledge of accessibility, SEO, and UX aspects of frontend development;
- Good understanding of cross-browser/platform issues;
- Strong experience with a responsive web design approach;
- Understanding of component approach
- Good written and verbal skills in the English language;
- Besides our basic requirements, you should feel comfortable with our technology stack. We do not expect that you are an expert in all fields, but some of them should be familiar to you.
- System: Vagrant, Saltstack, Docker, Git;
- Implement new and support existing Spryker features, applications, and services;
- Implement high-quality components for our component libraries;
- Work together with other team members, implement innovative solutions for our customers and partners, and evolve Spryker products with your experience;
- Support our customers to improve their projects;
- Challenge the feature requirements from Frontend/UI/UX point and find best solutions for end-user.
About our client:
Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, B2C and in marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 800 API-based modules is cloud-compatible and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers.
The Spryker Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions in over 200 countries worldwide and is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and Prym.
Our modern offices are located in the digital metropolises of Berlin and Hamburg, as well as in other locations such as Amsterdam and Kharkiv. We are taking new markets by storm!
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new, exciting customers, technologies, innovative approaches and is looking for talented people who want to revolutionize the digital commerce world with us.