Zfort Group is looking for a skilled .NET developer to join the team of an existing project.
- 3 or more years of commercial experience in developing web applications with .NET (C#), ASP.NET (MVC and WebAPI);
- ASP.NET Core experience;
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework, C#;
- Good knowledge of the OOP concepts and RDBMS (MS SQL Server);
- Be acquainted with Design patterns in .NET;
- Knowledge of SQL and T-SQL, experience in Entity Framework, Web services development (Web API), AngularJS (1.7);
- Experience with the version control system Git;
- Be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- To have a good written English.
- .NET code building, testing and debugging;
- Documenting the source code;
- Learning and utilizing development best practices;
- Taking part in brainstorming;
- Collaborating with the dev team while analyzing/classifying tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- Producing quality work while meeting deadlines.
Benefits of the role include:
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Spacios and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office;
- We believe work-life balance matters: flexible start and finish times, working from home welcomed, part time roles available, wellness hours (yoga, facials and group exercise). Quarterly well-being survey to check the pulse of motivation levels - we take action on these insights;
- We celebrate together: Early Friday finish for team drinks, monthly team lunch, team activity days, virtual wine evenings, daily end of day company updates, we love our #praise slack channel;
- Mentor programme: We offer structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Who are we?
Do you want to work for a business that’s doubling its revenue year on year? Do you want to deliver meaningful work that’s helping charities raise more for their causes? Do you enjoy working at the speed of a startup with the stability of a scale up? Do you want to work with a bunch of Enthusiasts? Then this could be the place for you!
Enthuse is a donations, event registration and fundraising platform that helps more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million a year. We work with 20 of the top 100 charities. Our solutions are customised under a cause’s own brand and we put charities in control of their data. This allows charities to build and nurture a loyal supporter base, raise more and ultimately have more impact.
Founded in 2012 and with offices in London, Lisburn and Ukraine, Enthuse is backed by socially responsible investors and was named “Most Committed Company to the Sector” at the National Fundraising Awards.
Join us on our mission to transform digital fundraising for the better by putting charities first. Our core values are: Be enthusiastic. Be curious. Be reliable.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for more Enthusiasts to join the team.