We are seeking a Business Analyst / Technical Product Owner to join us in producing amazing and innovative solutions with a wide array of technologies.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working on multiple simultaneous and diverse projects.
The technical product owner carries technical knowledge into strategic conversations about the product. Responsible for grooming the product backlog, the Business Analyst / Technical Product Owners have insight into the technical requirements of individual stories allows for a more efficient process.
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items;
- Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions;
- Ensure the value of the work the development team performs;
- Ensure the development team understand items in the backlog;
- Ensure technical requirements are clear, aligned, testable, accurate, and maintained;
- Collaborate with, but not depend on, other technical team members to understand dependencies and order of technical deliverables.
- 5+ years working in a Business Analysis or Product Owner role;
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in modern technologies;
- Demonstrable knowledge of 1 or more programming languages (prior developer experience preferred).
- 3+ years working in an Agile Scrum style, Atlassian suite preferred;
- 2+ years of experience with Behavior Driven and Test Driven Development (BDD & TDD);
- Familiarity with advanced QA and test automation tools strongly preferred.
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Spacious and comfortable office, flexible working hours.