Your primary role is to support our Cloud Deployment operations by designing and building new software code. We’re looking for someone who‘s used to testing their own code, and brings flexibility and willingness to jump into new focus areas as needed. You’ll have mastery of Java and/or Kotlin and are used to working within highly available cloud infrastructure environments.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with a strong focus on backend+frontend (full stack) development;
- Good knowledge of at least one major JS web framework (Angular/React/Vue);
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (bash, powershell or similar);
- Expert-level knowledge of Maven/Gradle or similar build system. Able to optimize and enhance build process;
- Strong knowledge of “API First” systems;
- Good knowledge of data structures, clean code, modularity and design patterns;
- The ability to write automation code for testing;
- Debug production issues as needed across all levels of the stack;
- Knowledge of SQL and/or like databases;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary;
- Core Skills: Java stack;
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with high-level Kubernetes concepts;
- Experience with React libraries, and Spring Boot;
- Experience with Docker, auto-scaling and serverless environments;
- Experience with CICD pipelines.
Our client is specialized in password-less and multi-factor authentication solutions. Founded in 2014 in New York, they are +120 employees and purely digital native company. This "marketplace" will cover the client's portfolio, but also IAM, SSO, help desk, VPN and other complementary solutions. These integrations will be delivered within a framework provided by the client. All integrations would be deployed / released via client after thorough testing and review to ensure the code is secure and “clean”. The company is working on three such integrations now - Okta, GSuite and Azure AD. There are other integrations previously built that may need refactoring for the new framework. The tech stack is Java/Spring/React on AWS or GCP.
If you are interested, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.