Zfort Group is looking for an Azure Cloud Architect to join the team of an existing project.
- Enterprise architecture skills including application, infrastructure, networking and security.
- Applied migration experience in moving on-premises applications to cloud environments.
- Architecting solutions on Azure PaaS Services such as Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL Database, Azure Logic Apps
- Skilled in integrating security solutions such as Key Vault, Encryption at rest, encryption in motion, secrets management, certificate management.
- Familiarity with network security principles (Network Security Groups, Application Security Groups), Private Link Services, Service Endpoint, Service Tags, etc.
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration with technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Container Registries.
- Configure cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions using web app instances, app service plan, ADF, etc. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes;
- Leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS);
- Architect and develop custom solutions as part of app modernization and cloud-native development services leveraging Azure PaaS and the Kubernetes container platform, server-less services via Azure App Services, functions, and Logic Apps;
- Support IaaS and data migrations and PaaS modernizations technical leadership for on-premises assessment, economic forecast and modernization strategy.
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Spacios and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office;
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com