You are passionate about supporting organizational growth by mastering People & Culture strategies? You are an empathetic team player who understands the needs of employees and acts accordingly, always following the ultimate goal of developing a healthy work environment? Then apply now and become part of our Spryker herd to professionalize our HR department as People & Culture Manager.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnership with all our Ukrainian employees
- Hold regular welcome sessions and one-on-one meetings to create an open and transparent culture where everyone feels heard and valued
- Take care of on- and off-boardings and support the integration of our employees into their departments
- Guide and set up our employees’ feedback sessions and initiate promotion processes
- Create regular satisfaction surveys, develop a strategy to improve the results, and implement action points accordingly
- Come up with new and innovative ways to improve our corporate culture through virtual/onsite team building events or implementing other benefits
- Set up and maintain various reports and track People & Culture KPIs on a regular basis
- Be the driving force for an engaging environment with open and honest communication to satisfy and retain our employees
- You have 2+ years of experience in human resources, ideally in an IT/tech environment
- Working with people is what you do best and where you can use your empathy coupled with your active listening skills
- No problem seems to be too big for you, with your strong communication and negotiation skills you find a solution for every issue
- You bring strong analytical and organizational skills combined with special attention to detail
- As an HR professional you know and understand HR processes and procedures by heart and are able to read and interpret data to create valuable reports
- You are driven by result-orientation and proactivity and come up with innovative and creative ideas to constantly improve whereby you can manage multiple projects at the same time
- You are highly motivated and operate at a very high energy level with a positive attitude
- You bring a strong experience of working with Microsoft office and the G-suite
- Experience and ability to work remotely full-time
- Excellent English skills verbally and in writing
Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, Unified Commerce, B2C, and marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 50 API-based packaged business capabilities (PBC) is cloud-native, and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers.
The Spryker Cloud Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions worldwide. It is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and Prym.
Our modern offices are located in the digital metropolises of Berlin and Hamburg and other locations such as Amsterdam and New York. We are taking new markets by storm!
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new, exciting customers, technologies, innovative approaches and is looking for talented people who want to revolutionize the digital commerce world with us.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org