ZFORT is looking for a professional PHP Laravel Developer with a great growth potential to work with a technical team and project manager to help us improve existing web application.
Looking for a self-driven web application developer that cares about the overall project.
- Collaborates with the dev team to analyze/classify tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- Helps front-end developers with client-side solutions and troubleshooting;
- Collaborates with PM, engineers and designers, analyzes and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements;
- Peer Reviews.
- OOP Fundamentals;
- Experience with integration/building API services (REST API);
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate and higher);
- A willingness to learn new technologies and languages;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- A positive attitude, self-motivation and the ability to work in a clear, systematic way;
- An analytical but pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Ability to work with little micro managing;
- Experience with tools: CI/CD, docker, version control systems.
Will be a Plus:
- Attention to web page performance and security.
- Maximum flexibility;
- Professional trainings, conferences and certifications;
- Corporate events and benefits;
- Professional literature;
- English courses;
- Discount program.
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com