Zfort Group is looking for a highly skilled .NET developer to join the team of an existing project.
Our project is a Platform as a Service that facilitates building and deploying online fundraising tools for charity organizations.
Primary duties include, but may not be limited to the following:
- .NET code building, testing and debugging;
- documenting the source code;
- learning and utilizing development best practices;
- taking part in brainstorming;
- collaborating with the dev team while analyzing/classifying tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- producing quality work while meeting deadlines.
- 3 or more years of commercial experience in developing web applications with .NET (C#), ASP.NET (MVC and WebAPI);
- ASP.NET Core experience;
- deep understanding of .NET Framework, C#;
- good knowledge of the OOP concepts and RDBMS (MS SQL Server);
- be acquainted with Design patterns in .NET;
- knowledge of SQL and T-SQL, experience in Entity Framework, Web services development (Web API), AngularJS (1.7);
- experience with the version control system Git;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- to have a good written English;
As a Plus:
- Be acquainted with Test-driven development;
- Understanding fundamental design principles for building scalable applications;
- training and certifications (paid by the company);
- paid sick leave and vacation;
- spacious and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- lunch delivery to the office.