Zfort Group is looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join the team of an existing project.
Our project is a Platform as a Service that facilitates building and deploying online fundraising tools for charity organizations.
- experience with creating high value and high readability requirements specification;
- experience in requirements analysis (prototyping, analysis of existing documentation and web system modules);
- 2 or more years of commercial experience in Software Development or QA engineering;
- 2 or more years of experience in BA;
- ability to support the development team with a domain knowledge;
- experience with teamwork tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- to have good written and spoken English.
As a Plus:
- experience with REST client tools (Postman or similar) and SQL.
- an ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff;
- must have analytical abilities with troubleshooting skills;
- result-oriented with attention to details;
- good team player who can work both independently and also as a team;
- willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise;
- willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Trainings and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office (always hot and on time);
- Funny corporate parties, interest clubs.