We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
BI Developer Responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions;
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data;
- Presenting information through reports and visualization;
- Translating business needs to technical specifications;
- Defining clear requirements and critically access initial requests;
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools);
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Tableu, Domo);
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting;
- Verification of presented data;
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
This role requires:
- Background in data and, most importantly, business analysis;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Spacious and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office.
If you are a fan of Data, write us for details ;)