You are a passionate person supporting organizational growth and mastering People & Culture strategies? You are able to grow ambitious organizations by a strong focus on organizational and talent development? You use your empathy to understand people and talents needs to build up a healthy working environment that allows personal development, learning and growth? Become part of our Spryker herd and support us professionalizing our people’s strategy as HR People Partner.
- Perform onboarding, adaptation and employee promotion processes;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnership with employees;
- Hold regular Welcome, One-to-one meetings, Satisfaction Surveys, Exit interviews with employees;
- Planning and performing actions aimed to improve corporate culture;
- Planning, organization and coordination of corporate events and team building events;
- Drive the Spryker culture, further developing an environment of engagement and open communication.
- You have gained 2+ years of experience in Human resources;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Multitasking and proactivity skills;
- Results-oriented, motivated person who consistently operates at a very high energy level with a positive attitude;
- Innovative and creative with a strong mindset for continuous improvement;
- Excellent English skills.
The Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in German and Ukraine.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
Our responsibility - 5 reasons to join the Spryker Team
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Dynamic workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices in Berlin (HQ), Hamburg, Amsterdam and Kharkov (UA).