We’re looking for an Android developer for our Mobile team.
- Android apps native development experience (at least 3 years);
- Experience working with Kotlin;
- Experience in Native Android UI development for phones and tablets and awareness of the Android UI/UX guidelines;
- Good understanding of mobile apps development life cycle;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and data structures;
- Knowledge of basic architectural approaches: MVP, MVVM, Clean;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience of development client-server application (REST API, json);
- Be self-organizing, take the initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- English - intermediate or higher.
- An ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff to produce results;
- Result-oriented with attention to details;
- Good team player who can work both independently and also as a team;
- An ability to work to deadlines;
- Willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise;
- Willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Maximum flexibility;
- Professional trainings, conferences and certifications;
- Corporate events and benefits;
- Professional literature;
- English courses;
- Discount program.
If you feel interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com