We're looking for Android developer for our Mobile team.
- Experience in commercial stations from 3 years;
- Knowledge of Core Java, Android SDK;
- Experience with Kotlin;
- Knowledge of the basic principles of OOP, development patterns, modern Android frameworks;
- Understanding of the work of generally accepted algorithms ("Clean Architecture", "MVP", "MVVM", etc.);
- SOLID principles;
- Experience with Git / Git Flow;
- Good knowledge of English.
It will be a plus:
- Knowledge of the most common third-party libraries used in Android, for example: Dagger 2, RxJava (1 / 2), Realm (other ORM frameworks) and others;
- Other programming languages or IOS.
- Trainings and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office (always hot and on time);
- Funny corporate parties, interest clubs.