Zfort is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join us.
In this position, you are going to work with talented engineers, designers, and product managers to find sophisticated yet manageable solutions to complex product needs.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for building the fully automated system that Spryker customers are going to use. You will work with developers in order to prioritize the current and upcoming needs of the project.
- Improve and fully automate our internal AWS infrastructure;
- Be a part of the Spyker Cloud Team;
- Work closely with development teams;
- Occasionally support our external partners with occurring issues.
- BS degree in Computer Science (or in a relevant field) or corresponding working experience;
- A sense of ownership and drive;
- A systematic critical-thinking approach combined with strong communication skills;
- Enthusiasm and passion in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems;
- Willing to work within a distributed team;
- Solid knowledge of Linux, development processes, and automation tools;
- Must have Terraform or CloudFormation;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD;
- Hands-on experience with AWS/GCP/Azure.