Zfort Group invites an experienced Drupal developer to join a skilled development team and participate in the creation of customized solutions for international clients.
The main project scopes are Drupal 8/9.
There is a chance to provide your feedback regarding the existing architecture and participate in the creation of products in different areas (e.x. medicine, recruitment etc.)
We are looking for a responsible, mindful professional, who would like to join Scrum team with the friendly and constructive client.
- 4+ years' experience with Drupal;
- Experience with Drupal 8 API;
- PHP (OOP knowledge);
- Theming and Twig;
- SQL development skills with MYSQL
- Experience with Drush, Composer, GIT
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Drupal 7;
- Plugin development;
- Web server administration;
- Experience with Pantheon
- Front-End developers experienced in Drupal 8 specifics;
- Competitive salary;
- International projects that will challenge you to grow and thrive as a professional;
- English classes;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events.
- to develop websites based on Drupal;
- to develop code and performs unit testing, identifies & fixes defects and supports defect analysis and resolution in integrated environments;
- to collaborate with analysts, engineers and designers, analyzes and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements;
- to analyze and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements, and troubleshoots systems;
- to update/replace modules/plugins when required;
- to perform a full review of Drupal websites for technical debt, poorly implemented features etc and provide us with input on a document.
- to remediate issues that arise from updating/replacing modules/plugins;
- to patch websites/modules and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
If you feel interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com