Zfort Group is looking for a Front-end developer with a great growth potential to work with a technical team and project manager to help us improve existing as well as build new web applications.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- web applications development leveraging HTML/CSS/JS (Vanilla JS, React or Vue);
- collaborate with the dev team to analyze/classify tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- help back-end developers with client-side solutions and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years in developing on CSS/SCSS, JS, React or VueJS;
- experience with ES6+ and HTML5 standards, GraphQL, REST API, JSON data models;
- front-end experience with PHP-based framework or CMS (Symfony preferred);
- good written English;
- a willingness to learn new technologies and languages;
- good analytical thinking;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- result orientation.
As a Plus:
- front-end testing automation experience;
- experience with tools: webpack, CI/CD, docker, version control systems (GitHub preferred);
- attention to web page performance and front-end best practices;
- experience with PHP or any other back-end technologies.
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office.
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com.