Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- web applications development leveraging HTML + CSS + modern JS (ReactJS or AngularJS or VueJS);
- collaborate with the dev team to analyze/classify tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- 2+ years years experience in developing on either ReactJS or VueJS or AngularJS;
- experience with the latest ES6 and HTML5 standards, GraphQL, REST API, JSON data models, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment;
- experience with version control systems (GitHub preferred).
- good written English;
- a willingness to learn new technologies and languages;
- good analytical thinking;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- attention to web page performance and front-end best practices;
- result orientation.
As a Plus:
- experience with PHP or any other back-end technologies..
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office.
If you are interested, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.