We engineer for engineers and develop code that is easy to understand, customize, and work with on a daily basis! You enjoy sharing your extensive knowledge and mentoring other developers? You have a strong service orientation, identify issues quickly, and are able to come up with a suitable solution that makes customers happy?
Then join our Spryker Technology Team as a Software Engineer. As part of Spryker Services, you help us to revolutionize the world of commerce, tackle diverse projects every single day and consult and develop with and for our clients with your extensive knowledge.
- Learn the Spryker Cloud Commerce OS;
- Learn what SOLID, Separation of Concerns and Clean code are;
- Develop and maintain our Spryker ecosystem;
- Work on different exciting customer projects
- Write tests with Codeception testing framework;
- Learn the Spryker technology stack: PHP 7/8, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Codeception, Twig, Composer, Docker.
- 1-2 years of commercial experience with PHP;
- Working experience with modern frameworks like Symfony, Laravel or others;
- Git is a must;
- English is a must;
- Eager to learn from more experienced colleagues;
- Pro-active and seeking ownership.