Zfort Group is looking for a PHP Symfony Developer with a great growth potential to work with a technical team and project manager to help us improve existing web applications. We're looking for a self-driven web application developer that cares about the overall project.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Web applications development leveraging PHP(Symfony)/PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Following a "coding style guide" PSR-2;
- Collaborates with the dev team to analyze/classify tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- Helps front-end developers with client-side solutions and troubleshooting;
- Collaborates with PM, engineers and designers, analyzes and classifies complex change requests and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements;
- Peer Reviews.
- 2+ years in developing on PHP 7.x/8.x (Symfony4), VueJS, MySQL;
- Understanding of OOP Fundamentals;
- Experience with integration/building RESTful API;
- Experience with Docker, Nginx, Git, gitflow, Unit testing;
- Understanding SOLID, Clean Code principles;
- Good written and spoken English that is enough for effective communication;
- A willingness to learn new technologies and languages;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- Result orientation.
As a Plus:
- Experience with Slim, Zend Framework frameworks;
- Attention to web page performance and security.
- Training and certifications (paid by the company);
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch delivery to the office;
- Discount program.
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com