Zfort Group is looking for a professional PHP Laravel Developer with a great growth potential to work with a technical team and project manager to help us improve existing web and mobile applications.
Looking for a self-driven PHP developer that cares about the overall project.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- backend development leveraging PHP(Laravel)/MySQL;
- collaborating with the dev team to analyze/classify tasks, change requests, and possible enhancements;
- helping mobile developers with client-side solutions and troubleshooting;
- collaborating with PM, PO, engineers, and designers, analyzing and classifying complex change requests and reviewing and evaluating possible enhancements;
- performing peer reviews.
- 3+ years in developing on PHP (Laravel), MySQL;
- OOP Fundamentals;
- experience with integration/building API services (REST API);
- good written and spoken English (Intermediate and higher);
- a willingness to learn new technologies and languages;
- good analytical thinking;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- result orientation.
As a Plus:
- experience with tools: CI/CD, Docker, version control systems (GitHub preferred);
- attention to performance and security.
If you are interested, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.