Zfort Group is looking for a PHP developer.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- build, test, and debug PHP code;
- backend integrations;
- API integrations;
- documentation the source code;
- learn and utilize development best practices;
- collaborate with the dev team to analyze/classify tasks, change requests and possible enhancements;
- produce quality work while meeting required metrics.
- 3 or more years of commercial experience in developing web applications based on PHP;
- experience with PHP 7.x (PHP framework Symfony 3/4);
- RESTful API;
- experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- experience with version control system Git;
- Unit testing;
- follow “coding style guide” PSR-2;
- attention to performance and backend coding best practices;
- follow SOLID principles, Clean Code;
- familiarity with Design patterns in PHP;
- familiarity with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- good written english;
- a willingness to learn new technologies and languages.
As a Plus:
- familiarity with such PHP frameworks as Slim, Zend Framework;
- training and certifications (paid by the company);
- paid sick leave and vacation;
- nice office , flexible working hours;
- lunch delivery to the office.