Zfort Group is looking for a QA Engineer to join the team of an existing project.
- 2 or more years of commercial experience in QA Engineering, software QA testing, manual testing;
- knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- knowledge in REST API and UI testing;
- experience in testing complex web applications within often changing requirements;
- experience with REST client tools (Postman or similar) and SQL;
- experience with teamwork tools such as JIRA and Confluence;
- experience with load testing;
- knowledge of software development life cycle;
- be self-organizing, take initiative to drive resolutions for open issues;
- to have good written and spoken English.
- an ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff;
- must have analytical abilities with troubleshooting skills;
- result-oriented with attention to details;
- good team player who can work both independently and also as a team;
- willingness to share skills, knowledge, and expertise;
- willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- training and certifications (paid by the company);
- paid sick leave and vacation;
- spacious and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- lunch delivery to the office.