We are seeking the Quality Assurance Lead to join us in producing amazing and innovative solutions with a wide array of technologies.
The Quality Assurance Lead will be liaison between Project Manager and QA Testers. QA Lead will perform capacity planning for assigned LOB, prepare/review QA estimations, coordinate QA activity with different teams, secure necessary test environment for testing, will govern QA processes, prepare and share status reports for project stakeholders and should be able to raise issues, risks as and when applicable.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will work closely with Project Managers and attend new project work intake meetings;
- Will be responsible for understanding future (6-12 Months) work roadmap from directors for individual LOB and perform QA resource planning;
- Will lead a team of QA Testers;
- Will perform QA estimation process based on BRD and will provide QA effort details to PMs;
- Will be responsible for reviewing Test Plans and Test Strategy documents along with QA Testers and get sign off from PM and Business teams;
- Will coordinate between QA Team/Development Teams/Product Manager/vendor for assigned projects;
- Will negotiate and secure necessary test environments for projects;
- Will review test cases prepared by testers and get necessary sign off from project team;
- Will make sure QA team follows required processes to maintain quality and prevent defect leakage to production;
- Perform test execution as and when needed;
- 100% utilization of test management tool for test case design, test case execution and defect tracking;
- Will share Daily and Weekly QA Status reports to project stakeholders;
- Will be working with Automation Architect on automation roadmap for respective LOB;
- Should be able to design and execute automation scripts for test execution;
- Should have experience in preparing and present QA metrics to leadership team;
- Should have basic level of experience on Performance Testing tools like Load Runner, JMeter;
- Will be driving defect triage calls;
- Should be able to raise issues, risk and project considerations that might impact go live production systems.
- Perform all responsibilities within the guidelines of IS policies and procedures;
- Perform routine duties independently;
- Discuss or seek approval on complex matters with the Senior IS Management;
- Perform at or above the enterprise’s Information Systems performance standard;
- Fulfill departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel absence;
- Recommend and be involved in the process of continually improving technology and process standard for the Quality Assurance Department;
- Perform project and non-project related tasks and activities to support the department’s goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Should have experience as QA Lead;
- Experience in functional testing techniques including system acceptance and regression;
- Knowledge of development methodologies;
- Strong experience with automated test tools.
- Friendly work environment;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Spacious and comfortable office, flexible working hours;
- English courses;
- Corporate online library and opportunity to buy additional books;
- Training and certifications (paid by the company).
If you are interested, please let us know email@example.com