Zfort is looking for initiative Ruby developer to the large learning management system.
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby;
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, React, Git, SQL, and APIs;
- Must have experience with basic Linux/Unix CLI and using Git and GitHub for source code control;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process preferred;
- Knowledge of modern technologies like Docker, Elixir, GitHub, Continuous Integration, etc. preferred.
- Own the platform API and be responsible for its wellbeing and growth;
- Collaborate with product, design, and business development teams;
- Help create a technical vision and road-map to drive the business to success;
- Design and build simple, elegant, and scalable solutions that solve complex problems.
- Competitive compensation;
- Work on interesting and non-typical projects;
- Training, attending international conferences and seminars at the expense of the company;
- The English language lessons and practice at the office.